Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If the Spurs win the next 5 NBA Championships I will _ _ _ _ _ _ ???

fill in the _ _ _ _ _ 's with a word/s or a sentence.



If the Spurs win the next 5 NBA Championships I will _ _ _ _ _ _ ???nba salary





"celebrate with champagne!!"



Let's face it - The Spurs are a good team. Maybe not great. But they are G O O D. They aren't just good today. They are consistently G O O D. Maybe one player has an off night, but the other players are there to pick up the slack. And there isn't just one star. Tim Duncan isn't the best player. And he isn't the only player. There are 12 player and each and every one of them contributes.



And coaching!! How many of the current NBA Head Coaches have learned under "Pop" Popovich. I didn't like Pop when he first stepped into the head coach position, but he has won my admiration over the years. His players have gone on to become head coaches (Avery Johnson), His assistant coaches have become head coaches (PJ Carlesimo-Supersonics)



They are a good team.



If the Spurs win the next 5 NBA Championships I will _ _ _ _ _ _ ???nba jerseys ,nba teams



Have 5 more championship caps, 5 more championship t-shirts and 5 more championship DVD's.



Go Spurs!
i will cry my *** off!



;(



stupid SPURS... why do they have to be so good?



lol
have to enlarge the Spurs room in my house in order to hold more Spurs stuff
**** tim duncan in the asshole
try to get Matt Bonner to give me one of his rings.
quack
be amazed at the basketball history that happened right before my eyes
...be the most happy girl alive!



I find it very funny on how people get so upset over the Spurs winning, and being as good as they are. I mean, true NBA fans would be amazed with the type of chemistry, wonderful team work, and such a great coaching staff that they have. I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge fan of theirs, but I have observed other teams out there today and how good they work as a team, and let's just say none of them come even close. Just so you know, I love the sport, not just my team.



Well, we'll see what happens, but I still have my fingers crossed! GO SPURS GO!!!!!



Also, I wish the best of luck to all of the other teams. So good luck! 'Cause they'll need it!
Scream lol
say the NBA is a fake.
be bored to death and choose a different favorite sport!
sit in a dark corner the rest of my life
Boycott the NBA
Die of boredom.
not give a fook
pull a monkey out of my @$$, and cure cancer, but i know none of these three things are ever going to happen.
care a lot less about the NBA finals
not care



or



punch tim duncan in the face
become a Kobe Fanatic.
Punch myself in the brain
Kill Tim duncan and steve nash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd